Summer is winning (summer HAS won, actually. I surrender). So, excuse the lack of captions.
Plus, the cuteness speaks for itself.
(This was 3 months).
- Weight: 15.8 pounds / 50%
- Height: 25 inches / 50%
- Head: 43 (cm?) / 90% (my kids and their huge heads)
- After lots of crying and trying to figure out bedtime, he finally has a "bedtime" of before 9pm. He was sleeping in his swaddle but rolls from back to front so well now that I had to take it away. I transitioned to this hilarious "Magic Merlin Sleep Suit" that looks like a space suit for a few weeks. It helps some, but now I have just started putting him to sleep on his belly.
- He usually quits crying by 9 and will sleep until anywhere from 10 until midnight. Levi, get it together. Then, he wakes up about 4 or 5? I don't even know, because the nighttime is a blur. But, typically, he just wakes up twice between 9 and about 8. EIGHT. 8am. As in "Not 5am." He is the first of my clan to not wake up before 6am, even as a baby. Have I mentioned he is the favorite?
- He is still sleeping in a pack n play in the playroom, complete with ghetto Wal-mart fan attached to give him some circulation.
- He is SOOOO happy and full of grins. He laughs so easily, especially at Lily and Reese.
- He seems very outgoing and extroverted. Basically, he has someone (Reese/Lily) in his face at all times, so he gets lonely very quickly if nobody is loving on him.
- He is mostly indifferent to the pacifier now. He likes it when he is tired at nap time, but that is really it. 90% of the time he is okay in the car, but when he is screaming, I sure wish he would take it then.
- Levi seems much more chill than the girls. BUT, he is rolling often. He will roll from back to front almost every time you I set him down. He loves to roll from his back to his front and push himself up with his arms. So, I am guessing I will be 3 for 3 with babies crawling at 6 months. #depressing
- I feel bad for his future wife, because he is basically treated like a prince. He is going to grow up thinking he is pretty much the best thing to ever happen to the world.
- He IS pretty much the best thing to happen to the world.