Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cousins/Nephews.

These pictures deserve their own post.


These are my little nephews, my first little baby nephews. 


I will be eternally grateful that I got to be a part of their childhood. But, I wish we still lived close. 


Seriously. 


Now, look at them. Is this not the greatest picture? 


Grown up. These are his Senior Pictures. Sigh. 


It makes my heart hurt a little looking at how grown they are. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to my own kids being grown enough to be able to bathe themselves and not have to be nursed in the middle of the night...but I want my little nephews to be little again. :(


Amanda took about 200 pictures, and said 3 made the cut. She aptly titled the Snapfish album, Dysfunction. Haha. 


Cousins. are. the. best.*

*Disclaimer: Lily did point out that one of her first cousins is missing. (Jacob!). Then, she informed me that she also has second cousins missing. Then, we started to wonder if MY cousins are her second or third cousins? Like, if Shannon is my first cousin, is she Lily's second cousin? And, her Jacob is Lily's third cousin? 
#Ihatewhenlifeturnsintoamathproblem


The real pajama picture. Kyler and Noah are such troopers and did not hesitate for a second to put on matching pajamas, hold our snotty babies, let the 3/4 year olds climb all over them, and spend an hour trying to get one decent shot. 

4 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS. I remember when Kyler was born. We are SO old. Love the pj pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... I agree where did the time go. Precious pics ... And yes Shannon is her 2nd cousin and so on down the line. .��thanks Amanda for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are both awesome guys. and yes that family picture is awesome!!

    and missing Jacob!! (my jacob??) well, we will pretend

    and yes, I guess they are 3rd cousins...weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. THEY RE SO CUTE. So many sighs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...